TAMILNADU GENERATION & DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
Establishment – Class III Service – Junior Assistant (Adm.) and Junior Assistant (Accounts) Appointment on Compassionate ground/Land Acquisition – Educational Qualification prescribed for appointment – “Pass in a degree with first Class” modified as “Pass in a degree” - Approved.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.4 Dated 27.07.2015.
Aadi- 11, Sri Manmatha Aandu,
Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2046.
1) (Permanent)B.P.(FB)No.1(Adm. Branch) Dated
2) G.O.(Ms).No.42 (Labour and employment
Department) Dated 12.03.2007.
3) (Permanent)B.P.(FB)No.25(Adm. Branch) Dated
4) (Permanent)B.P.(FB)No.25(Sectt. Branch) Dated
5) Item No.23 of the Minutes of the 57th Board Meeting of
TANGEDCO held on 17.07.2015.
Orders were issued that the persons who are qualified in professional degree courses/other non-professional degree courses or diploma courses and possess Ist class are to be considered for respective posts to which they are qualified (ie) Assistant Engineer/Junior Assistant/Technical Assistant etc. vide reference Ist cited. And in reference (2)nd cited, Government had issued guidelines that compassionate ground appointments shall be made to the post in ‘C’ and ‘D’ Groups only. Based on the above guidelines, orders were issued vide reference (3)rd cited above that the person who possess first class Degree in Bachelor of Engineering and seeking appointment under compassionate ground are to be selected as Technical Assistant instead of Assistant Engineer.
2) The individual who possess 1st class in Degree alone are selected for respective post (Junior Assistant (Adm./Accts.) for considering appointment under compassionate Ground/Land Acquisition, and if he/she does not possess 1st class then he/she would be considered for the post of Assessor Gr.II (Trainee) only and cannot be considered for Junior Assistant (Adm./ Accts.) at any point of time after their joining. Therefore, the post of JA(Adm./Accts.) could not be filled up and hence the total numbers of vacancies in the said posts are rapidly increasing every year and the administrative works are held up and could not be completed in time for want of hands at all levels in TANGEDCO.
3) Further, the Board has issued amendment to Regulation 94 of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Regulations with reference to (Per) BP (FB) No.25 (Sectt.Branch) dt 24.5.2014 that the appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (Adm/Accts) by way of direct recruitment/internal Selection can be considered only from those who possess a pass in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., or any degree obtained from any University instead of a pass in 10th Std.
4) In order to follow up the uniform procedure considering the above, the matter has been placed before the Board to modify the Educational Qualification from “pass in any Degree in I Class” to “pass in any degree”
for compassionate/Land Acquisition appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (Adm.) & Junior Assistant (Accounts).
5) The Board has approved the proposal that the qualification for appointment on compassionate ground for the post of Junior Assistant (Adm. / Accts.), that “pass in a degree with first class” is modified as “pass in a degree”.
6) The orders will take effect from the date of issue of this order.
(BY ORDER OF THE BOARD)
CHIEF ENGINEER/ PERSONNEL.(A/c)
All Chief Engineers.
All Superintending Engineers.
The Secretary/ TANGEDCO/ Chennai-2.
The Chief Financial Controller/General & Revenue/Accounts Branch/Chennai-2.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch/Chennai-2.
The Residential Audit Officer/TANGEDCO/Chennai-2.
The Chairman cum Managing Director’s Table.
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO. (Addl.Charge).
All Directors/TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO.
The Director General of Police/Vigilance.
The Legal Adviser/Legal Cell.
The Industrial Relations Adviser/TANGEDCO.
All Deputy Secretaries/BOSB/Chennai-2.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/ Administrative Branch/ Chennai-2.
All Senior Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch/ Chennai-2.
All Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch/ Chennai-2.
The Under Secretary/Wage Revision Section/BOSB B.P. Section (2 copies).
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Tamil Development – for Publication in the TNEB Bulletin (2 copies)
All Assistant Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch/Chennai-2.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Workers’ Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Workers Progressive Union (LPF).
Central Organisation of Tamil Nadulectiricy Employees(COTEE).
Minsara Pirivu Anna Thozhir Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Janatha Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu National Electricity Workers’Federation INTUS (2 Groups).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers’ Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees Congress.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Thozhilalar Aykiyya Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers’ Association.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Finance & Accounts Officers Association.
Bharathiya Electricity Employees Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Card Billing Staff Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Dr. Ambedkar Employees Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers’ Union.
All other Signatory Unions.
:TRUE COPY: :FORWARDED BY ORDER: