TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION
Allowances and Incentives – Payment of Remote Hydro Allowance-cum Performance Incentive for employees working in Dam Safety – World Bank funded Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP) in Remote Hydro Stations – Extension – Orders – Issued.
(Per) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.128, Dated : 30-6-2015.
1) (Per) B.P. (FB) No.23 (SB), dt.20-3-2002.
2) (Per) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.26, Dated : 3-5-2012.
In the Board’s Proceedings first cited, orders have been issued for payment of Remote Hydro / Cavern Allowance-cum-Performance Incentive to the employees working in Remote Hydro Stations.
2) Consequent on Revision of wages ordered with effect from 1-12-2007 and the Revision of Allowances/Special Pay, the Remote Hydro/ Cavern Allowance-cum-Performance Incentive have been revised with effect from 1-9-2009 with the same conditions, in the reference second cited.
3) The Cavern Allowance was also be sanctioned at the rate of 10% of Basic Pay + Grade Pay in the Revised Pay to the employees working in Kadamparai Power House and Pykara Ultimate Stage Hydro Electric Project (PUSHEP). The other conditions for payment of revised Remote Hydro / Cavern Allowance-cum-Performance Incentive as ordered in the Board’s Proceedings first cited remains unaltered.
4) The Chief Engineer/Civil Designs has sent a proposal for allowing Remote Hydro/Cavern Allowance-cum-Performance Incentive to the employees working in the newly formed DRIP circle who are stationed and required to work in Remote Hydro Stations. The same has been considered and accepted.
… 2 ..
:: 2 ::
5) Accordingly, the TANGEDCO hereby ordered that the employees of DRIP circle/Madurai who are stationed at Remote Hydro Stations and working in Dam sites shall be eligible to draw the Remote Hydro/ Cavern Allowance-cum-Performance Incentive on par with the employees of Remote Hydro Stations as ordered in the Board’s Proceedings under reference cited from the date of their joining in DRIP Circle till their stay at the above sites and perform the rehabilitation works.
6) 75% of the rate of the above allowance shall be paid every month and the remaining 25% is linked to performance and it shall be allowed after issue of the orders for release of remaining 25% of Remote Hydro allowance/ Cavern Allowance to the respective Hydro Stations.
7) The expenditure sanctioned in para-5 above shall be debited to “TANGEDCO Funds – Revenue Expenses – 75.408 – Salaries – Other Allowances – Remote Hydro/Cavern Allowance-cum-Performance Incentive.
8) The receipt of the Board’s Proceedings shall be acknowledged.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
SECRETARY (ADDL. CHARGE).
The Chief Engineer /Civil Designs/Chennai.
The Superintending Engineer/Civil/DRIP Circle/Madurai.
All Chief Engineers.
The Chief Financial Controller/General & Revenue/TANGEDCO.
All Superintending Engineers.
All Deputy Secretaries/Secretariat Branch.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch.
The Chairman cum Managing Director's Table.
The Director General of Police/Vigilance.
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO.
All Directors/TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO.
The Secretary / TANGEDCO / Chennai-2.
The Legal Adviser.
The Executive Assistant to Chairman cum Managing Director’s office.
The Industrial Relations Adviser/TANGEDCO.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/Administrative Branch.
.. 3 ..
:: 3 ::
All Senior Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch.
The Industrial Relations Officer/TANGEDCO.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Tamil Development – for Publication
in the TNEB Bulletin (2 copies).
All Officers/Sections/Cells in the Secretariat Branch .
Tamil Nadu Electricity Workers' Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Accounts & Executive Staff
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Workers Progressive Union (LPF).
Central Organisation of Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees (COTEE).
Minsara Pirivu Anna Thozhir Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Janatha Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu National Electricity Workers' Federation (2 Groups).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees Congress.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Thozhilalar Aykkiya Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Association.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Finance & Accounts Officers Association.
Bharathiya Electricity Employees Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Card Billing Staff Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Dr.Ambedkar Employees Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers Union .
:: TRUE COPY :: FORWARDED :: BY ORDER ::