Online Application Filing Facility
|Working Instruction and BP-In Tamil|
ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING FACILITY
HONOURABLE CHIEF MINISTER
TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
O/o. Chief Engineer/Commercial,
Chennai – 2.
Sub:- Electricity – Inauguration of online application filing facility for new LT
service connection by the Hon’ble Chief Minister – Reg.
Ref:- Per (CMD) TANGEDCO Proceedings No. 362 dated 04-08-2016.
Online application filing facility for new LT service connection will be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Chief Minister on 05-08-2016 and the same will be implemented from 05-08-2016 onwards. Further, necessary working instruction to implement the online application filing facility will be issued shortly.
Therefore, it is hereby instructed to give vide publicity on online application filing facility for new LT service connection especially by displaying banner/Boards in all the TANGEDCO offices viz. section, sub-division, division, circle, regional offices and all collection centres so as to reach the general public in large.
TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
Electricity – Online application filing of New Service Connection /Addition or Reduction of Load in respect of LT service connection (except hut and agriculture) through Web Portal – Guide lines and process flow communicated for implementing in entire Tamil Nadu - Reg.
(Per) (CMD) TANGEDCO Proceedings No:362 Dated : 04.08.2016.
Aadi : 20
Sri Durmugi Varudam
Thiruvalluvar Aandu : 2047.
Ref: (1) Per (CMD) TANGEDCO Proceedings No. 59 dated 05-02-2015.
(2) Note approved by CMD/TANGEDCO on 28-06-2016, 30-06-2016
TANGEDCO Proceedings to implement the e-filing for LT New Service Connection (NSC) / Addition or Reduction of Load through web-portal under RAPDRP scheme was issued vide reference (1) cited above.
2. Now, the CMD/TANGEDCO has approved the online application filing of LT New Service Connection (NSC) / Addition or Reduction of Load (except hut and agriculture) applicable to entire Tamil Nadu. With this online application filing process, it has been proposed to completely automate the processing of applications with all functionalities right from application registration to effecting of service connection, including estimation & processing and GIS Updation (wherever applicable in TANGEDCO), etc.
3. In view of the above, the TANGEDCO Proceedings issued vide reference (1) cited above is cancelled and the new procedure to be adopted and the process flow for handling the New Service/ Additional/ Reduction of load applications to implement the online application filing facility is given below:
1. The applicant has to open the TANGEDCO’s web-portal (www.tangedco.gov.in)
2. The applicant has to select the type of application and fill in the required details as per the type, say new service/ load addition/ load reduction, with other details such as name, address, mobile no., e-mail id etc..
3. The applicant has to attach the self certified scanned copy of the supporting documents as prescribed in the Tamil Nadu Electricity Distribution Code and upload them through the web portal.
4. The applicant has to submit the application and additional forms as the case may be as per the provisions in the TNE Distribution Code after filling up the details over web along with uploaded supporting documents.
5. On submitting the application, the ‘Acknowledgement cum Demand Notice for Registration Fee’ would be generated along with the ‘Application Reference Number’
6. Web links to print the submitted application form and ‘Acknowledgement cum Demand Notice for Registration Fee’ would be provided in the portal.
7. The ‘Acknowledgement cum Demand Notice for Registration Fee’ inter-alia would contain the message that the registration charge shall be paid within 3 days from the date of submission of online application through the TANGEDCO URL https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login. The applicant may pay the registration fee online subsequent to the online submission of application.
8. As soon as the applicant pays the necessary registration charges over the web, the application would be registered immediately and necessary Registration Number would be generated. In addition to that, the registration details would also be sent to the consumer’s email id/cell phone number provided by him.
9. On successful submission of application along with the documents through web and payment of registration charges, it would be listed as a ‘Pending Application Received Through Web Portal’ for further processing.
10. On receipt of soft copies of applications and documents through web, they would be scrutinized by the officer concerned and further process would be initialized through the software, say verification process so that it would be completed within 3 working days from the date of payment of registration fee. If the application received does not pertain to the section as mentioned by the applicant, the officer concerned who received the application shall forward the same to the appropriate section immediately without any delay.
11. During verification process of the application and documents, if any discrepancies are noticed, then the details of the discrepancies would be entered in the system by the officer concerned and a notice would be generated to intimate (through e-mail/SMS etc.) the applicant about defects during the next 3 working days.
12. The defective application received through the web would be listed for editing and uploading of relevant documents by the web portal user using the application reference number.
13. After attending the discrepancies, the soft copies of the documents can be re-submitted by the web portal applicant for further processing.
14. However, if the documents are not re-submitted through web after rectification of defects within the 7 working days from the date of receipt of intimation about defects, the application would be listed for cancellation manually by the concerned authority with intimation to the applicant through notice/e-mail/SMS etc.
15. In case of LT industrial application, if the soft copies of the application along with documents received through web are in complete shape in all aspects, the applicant would be informed by the officer concerned through notice / e-mail / SMS etc. to submit the hard copies of the application along with documents within 3 days. On verification the hard copies of the application along with documents, the applicant would be informed by the officer concerned through notice / e-mail / SMS etc. to pay the EMD within 3 days. The EMD shall be paid by the applicant through the TANGEDCO URL https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login. If the EMD is not paid within 3 working days, the application is liable for cancellation with intimation to the applicant through notice/e-mail/SMS etc.
16. If the soft copies of the application along with documents received through web are in complete shape in all aspects, in case of mere service connection, estimate shall be prepared and sanctioned within 3 days from the date of receipt of soft copies of the application along with documents in complete shape. In case service connection involves extension/improvement, estimate shall be prepared and sanctioned within 15 days from the date of receipt of soft copies of the application along with documents in complete shape. The applicant would be informed through notice / e-mail / SMS etc. to pay the estimate and other applicable charges with due date of payment.
17. The estimate and other applicable charges shall be paid by the applicant within 15 days from the date of receipt of notice / e-mail / SMS etc. through the TANGEDCO URL https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login.
18. On a specific request of the applicant, the Superintending Engineer/Chief Engineer of the concerned Distribution Circle/Region in exceptional deserving cases may grant additional 30 days permission to the Consumer for making payment of estimate and other applicable charges. The time schedule prescribed in the TNERC DSOP Regulation will start from the date of receipt of application through web along with other necessary documents in complete shape. The time taken by the Consumer to remit the prescribed charges (Registration charge/EMD/Estimate and other applicable charges) from the date of receipt of Demand Notice will not be covered in the above time schedule.
19. Priority for effecting New Service/ Additional/ Reduction of load would be considered on payment of necessary Estimate and other applicable charges by the consumer.
20. The completion certificate to the special and multi-storied buildings in the CMDA jurisdiction shall be obtained before effecting service connection.
21. No hard copies of the application with hard copies of documents need be submitted (by the applicant) for service connection to Domestic applications. The online application can be treated as signed copy and no need for a separate signed copy and the online application shall be treated as the Agreement.
22. In case of special buildings, multi-storied buildings, industrial, commercial buildings and other category of services (such as educational institutions, etc.) except the domestic category mentioned in para 3.21, the hard copies of the signed application and self certified documents shall be obtained before effecting supply.
23. The OTR/RTR forms shall be made available in the online and the applicant in respect of Domestic category shall fill the required details in the OTR/RTR and upload the same through web portal. Online submission of OTR/RTR can be treated as deemed signed copy.
24. In case of special buildings, multi-storied buildings, industrial, commercial buildings and other category of services (such as educational institutions, etc.) except the domestic category mentioned in para 3.23, OTR/RTR shall be prepared and got signed from the consumer while effecting service connection.
25. In all the cases, OTR/RTR No. may be entered in the new service connection module for successful completion of effecting new service connection / addition/reduction of load as the case may be.
4. The above procedure of online application filing of New Service Connection /Addition or Reduction of Load applications in respect of LT service connection (except hut and agriculture) may be implemented in entire Tamil Nadu.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
All the Chief Engineers/ Distribution.
Copy to all the Superintending Engineers/EDCs.
Copy to the Chief Engineer/IT
Copy to the Chief Engineer/RAPDRP.
Copy to the Chief Financial Controller/Revenue
Copy to the CIAO/Chennai – 2
Copy to the Superintending Engineer/Enforcement/Chennai – 2
Copy to the Legal Advisor/Chennai – 2
Copy to the Executive Assistant to CMD/TANGEDCO
Copy to the Executive Assistant to Director (Distribution)
Copy to B.P. Section/Adm. Branch for publishing in TANGEDCO Gazette.
Copy to Stock file.