TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
Er. A.V. Ravi. M.E.,M.I.E., All Superintending Engineer
Chief Engineer/Personnel ,
VIII Floor, NPKRR Maaligai,
144, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600 002.
Letter No. 078488 / 880 / G.55/ G.551/2015-1, dated 18.09.2015.
Recruitment (Internal) - Class II Service - Filling up of Vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer by Internal Selection -particulars of employees with CA/ ICWA qualification - proposals Called for.
It is proposed to call for application from the qualified employees of TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO to fill up for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer by Internal Selection.
2) The eligibility conditions are as follows:-
i) The employees who are working in Regular work establishment and Provincial Cadres who are drawing the regular time scale of pay .
ii) The employees who have passed CA/ICWA as referred to in Regulation 94 Annexure-III.
iii) The employees who have passed CA/ICWA degree through Distance Education from any Universities are not eligible for Internal Selection.
iv) As per Regulation 95(b) of TNEB Service Regulations the employees who are approved probationer or probationer are eligible to apply.
v) The employees who are involved D.P/ undergoing punishment on the date of notification are not eligible.
4) The selection will be made on merit according to the rule of reservation order as per G.O.Ms.No.65, P & AR (K) Department dt.27.05.2009 and as per Regulation 95b of TNEB Service Regulation.
5) I am to request you to communicate this reference to the sub-ordinate officers with suitable instructions to give wide publicity by displaying this communication on the Notice Board of their respective offices.
6) If any acquired CA/ICWA degree through Distance Education from any Universities proposals are sent to this office, it will be viewed serious and action will be taken on the concerned Staff/ Officer, in this regard.
7) Those who are qualified and willing should submit their applications in the prescribed form ( specimen of which is enclosed) to their Circle Head of Office on or before 20.10.2015, and those who do not apply, before the above said date, will not be considered for selection.
8) I am to request you to obtain the applications from the employees with attested copies of certificates, if any by fixing a last date for receipt of application and on forwarding of application, necessary genuineness certificate has to be obtained from the concerned University for the CA/ICWA degree qualification. The appointment order shall be issued to the selected employees only after receipt of the genuineness certificate. The Bio-data of the employees furnished in their applications and original degree and other certificates may be thoroughly verified and a consolidated proposal in Annexure-A may be sent along with their applications.
9) I am also to request you to forward the consolidated proposal furnishing all the required details in complete shape, in Annexure-A so as to reach this office positively before 31.10.2015 without fail.
10) If no qualified person is available, a NIL report should be sent promptly.
11) This should be treated as specially urgent and the reports sent to this office within the specified date.
12) The application format, Declaration and Annexure-A are enclosed.
13) I am to request you to acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Encl:- As above.
A.V.RAVI CHIEF ENGINEER/PERSONNEL
All Chief Engineers, }
The Chief Financial Controller/General }
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch } With a request to
TANGEDCO /Chennai-2. } furnish similar report.
Copy to Board Office Secretariat Branch/ }
TANGEDCO /Chennai-2. }
Copy to Section File.
: : FORWARDED BY ORDER : :
APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION OF QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES WORKING IN LOWER CATEGORIES FOR APPOINTMENT AS ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER BY INTERNAL SELECTION.-2015
NAME OF CIRCLE :
Name and Sex
Date of regular Appointment
(time scale of pay )
Method of appointment
a) Compassionate Grounds
b) Land Acquisition
c) Absorption of C.Ls
d) Direct Recruitment
Date of Birth
Name of the Community
(SC/SCA/ST, MBC/DC, BCO/BCM or OC)
(If the individual claims as SC/SCA/ST, he should obtain a certificate from Revenue Officer not lower in rank than a Tahsildar and as MBC/DC and BCO/BCM obtain the certificate from Tahsildar or an Independent or Headquarters Deputy Tahsildar or from Panchayat Union Commissioner specifically indicating the Community to which he belongs).
Place where employed
Month & Year of passing of Degree examination (C.A / I.C.W.A )
Whether he/she got appointment in any previous selection and relinquished.
(ATTESTED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES FOR PROOF OF AGE, COMMUNITY, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD BE ENCLOSED).
I declare that the particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and I shall not ask for any alteration or change thereon at a later date.
I agree to relinquish my rights for promotion in the present cadre in the event of my appointment as Assistant Accounts Officer.
If, I selected and given appointment as Assistant Accounts Officer, I agree for protection in pay by grant of personal pay extent of the difference in the basic pay admissible to me from time to time in the post of Assistant Accounts Officer and the basic pay that would have been drawn by me in the previous post had I continued in the previous post, till the basic pay in the post of Assistant Accounts Officer becomes equal to or more than basic pay in the previous post or by promotion to higher post whichever is earlier as per orders in B.P. Ms. (FB) No.95, (Secretariat Branch), dated 20.11.1985.
SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT
STATION & CIRCLE :
ANNEXURE - A
STATEMENT SHOWING THE DETAILS OF QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES OF BOARD FOR SELECTION AND
APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER BY INTERNAL SELECTION-2015
Name of the Employee & Sex
Date of Birth
Name of the Community
Name of the Institution
Details of qualification
(Degree and above qualification).
Date of regular appointment
( time scale of pay)
Month & year of passing CA/ ICWA
Date of joining in the present post
Pay drawn at present
Whether any DP is pending or undergoing punishment. If, “yes” complete details about the nature of charges framed, kind of punishment imposed and the probable date of expiry of punishment period.
Whether permission obtained for studying.
Specified recommendation of the S.E./CE/CFC for appointment of the individual as Assistant Accounts Officer