144, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600 002.
Memo. No.77448/ 2266 /G.3/G.3(2)/2016-1, dated 22 .09.2016.
The S.E. concerned are informed that the employees who have been mentioned in the Annexure are provisionally selected for appointment as Technical Assistant/ Electrical in the time scale of pay of Rs.5400-20200 + 2800 G.P. with usual allowances admissible as per rules, subject to protection of loss of pay, if any be grant of personal pay as per B.P. Ms. (FB) No.95 (Sectt. Branch) dated 20.11.1985 by internal selection and allotted to the circles as noted against their names.
2) The S.E. concerned are requested to issue appointment order as Technical Assistant/ Electrical to the employees concerned as per provision in Regulation 106 of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations with the following clauses as mentioned below:
the employees shall produce a certificate of Physical Fitness obtained from a Medical Officer not lower in rank than that of a Civil Assistant Surgeon.
the employees should join duty within 15 days from the date of relief from the post now held by them failing which it will be construed that they are not interested to accept the appointment and further action will be taken to cancel their appointment orders.
the employees may be informed that no representation for change of posting or extension of time to join duty will be entertained.
the employees concerned shall give an undertaking in writing to the effect that they will relinquish their rights for further promotion in the post now held by them.
- 2 –
the employees who do not possess the adequate knowledge in Tamil should pass language test as per the rules.
they should produce the following original certificate along with a Xerox copy in each for verification at the time of joining duty.
Evidence for date of birth (i.e. SSLC first page or Transfer Certificate)
Engineering Diploma Certificate awarded by State Board of Technical Education.
an undertaking to the effect that they will agree for fixation of pay as per orders in B.P. Ms. (FB) No.95, (Secretariat Branch) dated 20.11.1985 as amended by way of clarification from time to time.
3) The S.E./Concerned are also requested that if any selected employee is involved in any D.P./ Undergoing punishment, the appointment/allotment order need not be served to them and returned to this office for cancellation.
4) They are requested that the date of relief/joining of the employee may be furnished to this office and the appointment order shall be issued to the selected employees only after the receipt of the genuineness certificate.
5) The S.E./Concerned are instructed that the employees who have been allotted as per their request and joined in the same circle are not eligible for T.T.A.
6) The receipt of this memo. shall be acknowledged.
The Superintending Engineers concerned.
They are requested to give reposting to Substations (Operation Circle)
to the maximum extent possible.
Copy to the Chief Engineers (Distribution)/ Regions concerned.
Copy to the Personnel Officer/ Recruitment - With reference to UO cited.
வட்ட ஒதுக்கீடு விவரம் அறிய கீழே உள்ள View அல்லது Downloadகிளிக் செய்யவும்