TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD
144, Anna Salai,
Memo.No.051996/G.13/G.132/2015-1, dated 30.06.2016.
Sub:- Establishment – Class II Service – Junior Engineer/Electrical II Gr
promoted as Junior Electrical I Grade Allotment orders – Issued.
Ref: This office Memo No.60296/280/G.1/G.12/2013-60,
Under Regulation 106 of the TNEB Service Regulation, the following Junior Engineer/Electrical II Grade, who have been selected for promotion as Junior Engineer/Electrical I Grade in the reference cited, are promoted on temporary basis as Junior Engineer/Electrical I Grade and allotted to the circle as noted against their names in the enclosed annexure (41 Nos.). The Superintending Engineers concerned are informed to issue appointment on promotion on temporary basis under Regulation 106 of S.R and necessary reposting order to the promotees.
2. In the promotion orders, it may be indicated that if they do not join duty within the stipulated time, their promotion is liable for cancellation.
3. The Superintending Engineers are informed to issue orders declaring completion of probation in the post of Junior Engineer/Electrical II Grade to th individual, to whom orders of declaration of completion of probation have not been issued so far and then serve the promotion and posting orders.
4 The Superintending Engineers are informed to report the date of relief and joining of the individual.
5. It is also informed that their pay may be fixed under Service Regulation 33 (b) or as per their option exercised subject to admissibility as per existing rules.
6. It is also requested to incorporate the following clause in the appointment and the posting orders to the above promotees:-
The appointment is subject to the outcome of W.P.No.36838/2015 filed by M.Iruthayaraj & 5 others and in WP.No.20714/2015 and other Writ proceedings if any pending in the matter and pending fixation of inter-se-seniority in the feeder category post of JE/Electrical II Grade and the promoted category of JE/Elecl. I Grade among the promotees herein and persons covered in the pending Writ Proceedings.
7. The Superintending Engineers are also informed to issue suitable instructions to the officers concerned to relieve the officials within 2 weeks from the date of issue of appointment and posting orders without waiting for joining of substitute.
8. The Superintending Engineers are further informed that the promotes may be informed that their representation for modification of the orders will not be entertained and if they fail to join duty within 10 days from the date of relief and necessary action will be taken to cancel the appointment orders.
9. The following Sl. Nos 1,3,4,5,12,14,15,19,22,26,31,33,35,36,37 & 41 are not eligible for TTA.
All the Superintending Engineers.
Copy to all the Chief Engineers.
Copy to the Personnel Officer/Panel / Adm.Branch./Chennai-2.
Copy to the Assistant Personnel Officer/Services / Adm.Branch./Chennai-2.
Copy to G1, G12 & G18 Sections/Adm.Branch/Chennai-2.
Copy to Stock file/Spare.
|Panel Sl.No.||NAME||DOB||PRESENT CIRCLE||ALLOTTED CIRCLE|
|2||3||SUMATHI.R||28.05.1978||SALEM EDC||TUTICORIN EDC|
|3||4||GANESAN.R||12.04.1973||VIRUDHUNAGAR EDC||VIRUDHUNAGAR EDC|
|5||7||JANARTHANAN.P||29.05.1971||SALEM EDC||NAMAKKAL EDC|
|6||8||DURAI.R||15.11.1960||COIMBATORE EDC/NORTH||TIRUPPUR EDC|
|7||9||PRADEEPKUMAR.K||23.12.1973||COIMBATORE EDC/SOUTH||TIRUPPUR EDC|
|8||11||VELMANI.M||20.05.1960||CHENNAI EDC/SOUTH||CHENNAI EDC/NORTH|
|9||12||SARATHA VAIRAMUTHU.V||15.07.1972||PUDUKOTTAI EDC||PUDUKOTTAI EDC|
|11||15||RAJENDRAN.V||08.02.1961||PUDUKOTTAI EDC||PUDUKOTTAI EDC|
|13||17||PALANI.A||07.04.1959||CHENNAI EDC/SOUTH||CHENNAI EDC/NORTH|
|14||18||JOHN PETER. S||22.02.1963||TRICHY EDC/METRO||THANJAVUR EDC|
|15||19||PRABAKARAN.S.||03.05.1966||PUDUKOTTAI EDC||PUDUKOTTAI EDC|
|17||21||JOHN BOSCO.M||15.05.1965||CHENNAI EDC/CENTRAL||CHENNAI EDC/NORTH|
|19||23||PRABAKARAN.M||22.04.1973||ERODE EDC||GOBI EDC|
|20||24||BALASUBRAMANIAN.V||12.01.1966||MADURAI EDC||DINDIGUL EDC|
|21||25||PUGAZENTHI.L||01.03.1964||CHENNAI EDC/WEST||CHENNAI EDC/NORTH|
|22||26||NARAYANASAMY.S.||21.05.1969||RAMNAD EDC||RAMNAD EDC|
|23||27||BALASUBRAMANIAN.K||15.12.1977||SALEM EDC||NAMAKKAL EDC|
|25||29||SENTHILKUMAR. R||11.06.1974||CHENNAI EDC/WEST||CHENNAI EDC/NORTH|
|26||30||RAVICHANDRAN.B||04.03.1975||TIRUNELVELI EDC||TUTICORIN EDC|
|27||31||CHARLES.T||07.05.1973||CUDDALORE EDC||CUDDALORE EDC|
|30||35||GANESHKUMAR.M||31.12.1971||TUTICORIN EDC||TUTICORIN EDC|
|31||36||JEYAKUMAR.R||15.04.1974||NAMAKKAL EDC||NAMAKKAL EDC|
|32||37||MANIVANNAN.K||18.06.1972||THENI EDC||THENI EDC|
|34||39||RAVI.A||29.05.1974||VIRUDHUNAGAR EDC||DINDIGUL EDC|
|35||41||BALAKRISHNAN.R||11.06.1958||NAGAI EDC||NAGAI EDC|