TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION
TANGEDCO – Commissioning Incentive – Staff working in 2x600 MW NCTPP Stage-II - Declaration of COD of the Units I&II North Chennai Thermal Power Station - Orders – Issued.
(Per) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.158, Dated : 3-8-2015.
Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2046.
1) (Per) B.P. (FB) No.58, (SB) dt. 17.08.1996.
2) (Per) B.P. (FB) No.3 (SB) dated 30.1.1997.
In the Board’s Proceedings first cited, orders have been issued for sanction of Commissioning Incentive to the employees of the TANGEDCO who are working in Projects, in recognition of their good works in connection with construction of the project concerned on completion of the said project at the time of Commissioning.
2) The Unit-1 and 2 of North Chennai Thermal Power Station Stage-II (2x600 MW) have been commissioned/inaugurated on 28-03-2014 and 08.05.2014 respectively. It has been decided to sanction Commissioning Incentive of one month Pay plus Dearness Allowance to the eligible employees of the North Chennai Thermal Power Station-II in recognition of their good work in successfully completing the Project.
3) Accordingly, it is hereby ordered that the Commissioning Incentive of one month Pay plus Dearness Allowance relating to the month of completion (May 2014) of North Chennai Thermal Power Station Stage-II, be sanctioned and paid to all eligible employees.
4) As per the conditions laid down in Board’s Proceedings first cited, a 10% cut shall be made in the above Commissioning incentive due to the delay in Commissioning of the Project. The employees borne on the rolls of North Chennai Thermal Power Station Stage-II,
.. 2 ..
:: 2 ::
stationed at the project site and were on duty for not less than 300 days, (including holidays and Casual Leave but excluding other types of leave) from the date of commencement of the project till the commissioning/ inauguration of the Project shall be eligible for the incentive sanctioned above.
4) The TANGEDCO also directs that the pay for incentive shall include Special pays.
5) The expenditure is debitable to “Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Funds – Revenue Expenditure I – Thermal Power Station – North Chennai Thermal Power Station Stage-II – 75- Employee Costs – 75.505 - Performance / Commissioning Incentive Payment.”
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
SECRETARY (ADDL. CHARGE).
The Chief Engineer/North Chennai Thermal Power Station Stage-II
The Superintending Engineer/P&A/North Chennai Thermal
The Chairman cum Managing Director's Table.
The Director General of Police/Vigilance.
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO.
All Directors/TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO.
The Secretary / TANGEDCO / Chennai-2.
The Legal Adviser.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch/Chennai -2.
The Residential Audit Officer /Chennai -2.
The Executive Assistant to Chairman cum Managing Director’s office.
The Industrial Relations Adviser/TANGEDCO.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/Administrative Branch.
All Senior Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch.
The Industrial Relations Officer/TANGEDCO.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Tamil Development – for Publication
in the TNEB Bulletin (2 copies).
… 3 ..
:: 3 ::
Tamil Nadu Electricity Workers' Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Accounts & Executive Staff
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Workers Progressive Union (LPF).
Central Organisation of Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees (COTEE).
Minsara Pirivu Anna Thozhir Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Janatha Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu National Electricity Workers' Federation (2 Groups).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees Congress.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Thozhilalar Aykkiya Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Association.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Finance & Accounts Officers Association.
Bharathiya Electricity Employees Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Card Billing Staff Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Dr.Ambedkar Employees Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers Union .
:: TRUE COPY :: FORWARDED :: BY ORDER ::