TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION
Allowance – Gas Turbine Schemes – Revision of Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance to the employees/ officers working in Thirumakottai, Kuttalam and Valuthur Gas Turbine Power Stations - Orders –Issued.
(Per) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.22, Dated : 25-7-2015.
Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2046.
1) (Per) B.P. (Ch) No.112, (SB) dt. 10.5.2007.
2) (Per) B.P. (Ch) No.108, (SB) dt. 20.6.2008.
3) (Per) B.P. (Ch) No.223 (SB) dt.21-11-2009.
4) (Per) B.P. (Ch) No.224 (SB) dt.21-11-2009.
5) Minutes of the 57th Board Meeting of TANGEDCO
held on 17.7.2015.
In the Board’s Proceedings first cited, orders have been issued for payment of Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance at flat rate basis to the employees/officers of Thirumakkottai (K) Gas Turbine Power Station.
2) Subsequently, in the Board’s Proceedings second cited, orders have been issued for payment of Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance at flat rate basis to the employees/officers of Valuthur Gas Turbine Power Station and Kuttalam Gas Turbine Power Station .
3) The Chief Engineer/Gas Turbine Schemes/Chennai had sent a proposal for revision of Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance to the employees/officers of the Valuthur Gas Turbine Power Station, Kuttalam Gas Turbine Power Station and Thirumakkottai (K) Gas Turbine Power Station, stating that the above stations are located in remote places, where there is no residential quarters and thereby much difficulties are caused to the Operation and Maintenance Personnel to reach the station, in case of emergency during night hours due to lack of transport facilities. The proposal was examined in detail.
.. 2 ..
:: 2 ::
4) At the time of Revision of wages ordered with effect from 1-12-2007, the Revision of Allowances/Special Pay was given effect to from 1-9-2009 to the employees / Officers as in the reference third and fourth cited, the Special Gas Allowance has not been revised since it was newly implemented to the Gas Stations during 2007-08 only.
5) After careful consideration, the TANGEDCO hereby orders that the existing Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance be doubled at the flat rate as in the Annexure to the employees/ officers of the Valuthur Gas Turbine Power Station, Kuttalam Gas Turbine Power Station and Thirumakkottai (K) Gas Turbine Power Station .
6) The payment of Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance ordered in para-5 above shall take effect from the date of issue of this order.
7) The expenditure sanctioned in para-3 above is debitable to “Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Funds” – Revenue Expenses – 75.410 Employees cost – Other Allowance - Special (Gas Turbine Schemes) Allowance.
8) The receipt of the Board’s Proceedings shall be acknowledged.
(BY ORDER OF THE BOARD)
SECRETARY (ADDL. CHARGE).
The Chief Engineer/Gas Turbine Schemes.
The Chief Engineer/Personnel/Administrative Branch/Chennai-2.
The Chief Financial Controller/General & Revenue/Chennai.
The Superintending Engineer/Thirumakkottai (K) Gas Turbine Power Station.
The Superintending Engineer /Valuthur Gas Turbine Power Station .
The Superintending Engineer /Kuttalam Gas Turbine Power Station .
The Superintending Engineer /Gas Turbine Power Station /Chennai.
The Chief Internal Audit Officer/Audit Branch/Chennai -2.
The Residential Audit Officer /Chennai -2.
The Chairman cum Managing Director's Table.
The Director General of Police/Vigilance.
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO.
All Directors/TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO.
The Secretary / TANGEDCO / Chennai-2.
.. 3 ..
:: 3 ::
The Legal Adviser.
The Executive Assistant to Chairman cum Managing Director’s office.
The Industrial Relations Adviser/TANGEDCO.
The Deputy Chief Engineer/Administrative Branch.
All Senior Personnel Officers/Administrative Branch.
The Industrial Relations Officer/TANGEDCO.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Tamil Development – for Publication
in the TNEB Bulletin (2 copies).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Workers' Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Accounts & Executive Staff
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Workers Progressive Union (LPF).
Central Organisation of Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees (COTEE).
Minsara Pirivu Anna Thozhir Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Minvariya Janatha Thozhilalar Sangam.
Tamil Nadu National Electricity Workers' Federation (2 Groups).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Employees Congress.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Thozhilalar Aykkiya Sangam.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers' Association.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Finance & Accounts Officers Association.
Bharathiya Electricity Employees Federation.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Card Billing Staff Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Dr.Ambedkar Employees Union.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Engineers Union .
:: TRUE COPY :: FORWARDED :: BY ORDER ::
p.t.o. for Annexure.
SPECIAL (GAS TURBINE SCHEMES) ALLOWANCE
Revised Pay Range
(Pay + GP)
Special (G.T.S.) Allowance
13,001 and above
34000 and above
NOTE: In cases where the revised rate of Allowance falls short of double the rate in the existing
quantum of Allowance due to revised Pay Ranges, in such cases the quantum of Allowance
shall be actually doubled.
// TRUE COPY //