TAMILNADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED
Establishment - Class I Service - Appointment of Superintending Engineer/ Mechanical as Additional Chief Engineer/Mechanical – Orders - Issued.
(Per.) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.231 Dated the 18th August, 2014
Aavani 2, Srijaya
1. (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.38 (SB) dated 01.08.2014
2. (Per.) CMD TANGEDCO Proceedings No.216 (SB) dated 04.08.2014
Sanction is accorded for creation of a post of Additional Chief Engineer/ Mechanical, in the scale of pay of Rs.38200 – 67000 + Grade Pay 9,500 in Division-I, Class-I of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations read with the Tamil Nadu Electricity (Re-organisation and Reforms) Transfer Scheme 2010, in lieu of one post of Superintending Engineer/Mechanical.
2. Under regulation 92 of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations read with the Tamil Nadu Electricity (Re-organisation and Reforms) Transfer Scheme 2010, Thiru S.Kandasamy, Superintending Engineer/Mechanical-II/ Mettur Thermal Power Station-II, is appointed as Additional Chief Engineer/ Mechanical against the post sanctioned in para-1 above in Division-I, Class-I of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Service Regulations read with the Tamil Nadu Electricity (Re-organisation and Reforms) Transfer Scheme 2010, with effect from 07.08.2014 i.e., the date of joining of his junior Thiru U.L.Nagappan, Superintending Engineer/Mechanical as Chief Engineer/Mechanical and the post will be downgraded as Superintending Engineer/Mechanical from the date following the date of his retirement.
3. Thiru S.Kandasamy, Additional Chief Engineer/Mechanical, will continue to discharge the duties and exercise the powers assigned to the post of Superintending Engineer only.
4. An option format is enclosed herewith. The official mentioned in para-1 above is requested to return the option format duly filled in within one month from the date of issue of this order. If the option format is not received within the said period of one month, his pay in the higher post will be fixed as specified in para-3 of Board's Memo. No.75406/P1/90-1, dated 19.3.1991.
(BY ORDER OF THE CHAIRMAN CUM MANAGING DIRECTOR)
SECRETARY (Additional charge)
The Director (Distribution)/TANGEDCO/Chennai
The Director General of Police/Vigilance/Chennai
The Legal Adviser/TANGEDCO/Chennai,
The Managing Director/TANTRANSCO/Chennai
The Director/Transmission Projects/TANTRANSCO/Chennai
The Chief Engineers/TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO
The Chief Financial Controller/General/TANGEDCO/Chennai
The Chief Financial Controller/TANTRANSCO/Chennai.
The Chief Financial Controller/Revenue/TANGEDCO/Chennai
The Chief Financial Controller/Regulatory Cell/TANGEDCO/Chennai
The Superintending Engineer/Mechanical-II/MTPS
The Superintending Engineer/P&A/MTPS
The General Manager/Human Resource Development/Chennai.
The Superintending Engineer/Computer Centre/Chennai
The Chief Internal Audit Officer
The Deputy Secretary/Personnel/Administration/TANTRANSCO/SB
The Chief Public Relations Officer.
The Under Secretary/Services/Secretariat Branch
The Under Secretary/General/Secretariat Branch
The Executive Assistant to Chairman cum Managing Director/TANGEDCO
The Private Secretary to Chairman Cum Managing Director/Secretary
Administrative Branch/Computer Centre/Vigilance Cell.
A2, A5, A15, A16, A20, A22, A23 and A25 Sections/Secretariat Branch
// TRUE COPY : : FORWARDED : : BY ORDER //
THANKS TO TNEBEA