TAMIL NADU GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LTD.
Er. R. Srinivasan, B.E., All the Chief Engineers,
Chief Engineer/Personnel, All the Additional Chief Engineer,
144, Anna Salai, All the Superintending Engineers.
Chennai - 2.
Letter No. 108950/1109/G.34/G.342/2012-1, dated 17.12.2012.
Sub: Establishment - Class III Service - Preparation of panel
for promotion to the post of Stores Custodian I Grade -
I am to request you to furnish the suitability reports of all the Stores Custodian II Grade in respect of those who have qualified by passing the Account Test for Sub-ordinate Officers Part-I and also completed their probation before the crucial date as on 20.03.2012 in the format enclosed individually in Quadruplicate (4 Copies) which should be in A4 size Xerox paper since their cases are likely to come up for consideration for promotion as Stores Custodian I Grade.
2) I am also to request you to furnish the details of persons overlooked in the previous panel and reqlinquished persons. While furnishing the details of relinquished persons, the date of completion of 3 years period of relinquished persons, has to be furnished without any omission.
3) I am to inform you that the Suitability Reports should be personally verified and signed by the Chief Engineer/Additional Chief Engineer/ Superintending Engineer concerned.
4) I am to request you to send the reports on or before 31.12.2012 in complete shape enclosing the D.P. particulars and copy of final orders if any in QUADRUPLICATE (4 Copies) without fail.
5) The position of the D.P. particulars should be reported to this office then and there without fail.
6) Receipt of this letter shall be acknowledged.
Encl:- One Format.
ASSISTANT PERSONNEL OFFICER/ADM. STAFF
for CHIEF ENGINEER/PERSONNEL
F O R M A T
Name and Designation
Date of Birth
Date of joining as Stores Custodian
Date of commencement of probation
Date of completion of probation
Possess Minimum General Educational Qualification.
Passed Account Test for Sub-ordinate Officers Part-I and if so Regn. No. Month & Year of passing.
Passed the Language Test in case required.
Whether any D.P./Vigilance enquiry is pending against the individual and if so to indicate the nature of charges in brief and the present stage.
Whether any punishment has been imposed. If so the details may be furnished.
Normal due date of increment.
Date of commencement of punishment as per Memo. (Per.) No.56501/ A18/ A181/ 2002-1, (SB), dt. 04.06.2002.
Date of completion of punishment.
If any appeal is made by the individual the order issued/latest position on the appeal should be furnished.
Whether he/she is suitable for promotion.
CHIEF ENGINEER/ADDITIONAL CHIEF ENGINEER/